Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Girl and Baby Bracelets







If you would like to special order a bracelet for a certain size or color please email me at babylanecrafts@yahoo.com and we can communicate and I can make that special bracelet you are looking for. I also make mommy and me bracelets that match you just need to send me your sizes and colors and I will send them your way.If you are looking at how to size your bracelet please see the size chart below:


Child Sizes

Preemie: 3.25"

Newborn: 3.5"

3-6 Months: 4.0"

6-12 Months: 4.5"

12-24 Months: 5.0"

2-4 Years: 5.5"

4-8 Years: 6.0"


You can also measure your childs wrist and then add 1/2 inch to the measurement. All my bracelets are made with a chain on the end so that your child can fit in the bracelet for a longer period of time. The pictures show ones I have made even though many are available and I have many different colored beads. Bracelets are $7.00 a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment